Chapter Leader Guide
Running a chapter (or just starting one) can seem like a daunting task. We’re here to help. This document was put together to answer all the basic questions about running an ESW chapter, and a few of the advanced ones as well. It’s a living document and needs updating occasionally, both to fix broken links or out-of-date materials and to add new knowledge on what works best. We hope you find it valuable - and we’d like to know what you think either way.
See something missing? Have feedback? Email Brittany Bennett at email@example.com.
- Board Agenda Template
- President Description Sheet
- Treasurer Description Sheet
- TBA: Retreat Schedules
- TBA: Progress/Task Sheet
- TBA: Position Descriptions for UCSD/Smith
- TBA: Constitutions
- Project Tracking Guide - Updated August 2014
- Team Contract - ESW-Headquarters
- TBA: Project Templates
- TBA: Project Summary
- Regional Conference Planning Guide - Update February 2014
Relationships & Fundraising
- ESW-Headquarters Trifold Brochure (2014)
- ESW-Headquarters Sponsorship Document (2013)
- ESW-Headquarters Annual Conference Sponsor Brochure (2014)
Old Governance Guides
These guides pre-date the current Leadership Team, but are mostly evergreen and can provide a lot of good information, much of it ESW-specific.
These templates pre-date our current branding guide, but might still be useful as a starting point. We're working on updating them, and prioritization is based on requests, so if there's something you use frequently, please let our Branding Coordinator, Berlyn, know at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, feel free to download these items and edit them to fit your chapter's needs and information.
Fax Cover and Letterhead Templates
Finance & Fundraising Templates
Marketing and Promotional Templates
- ESW News/Event Press Release Template
- Brochure Template
- Business Card (Read Me)
- Business Card (Front)
- Business Card (Back)
- Invitation Card
- Quarter Card